Welcome to the homepage of the traveler!!

Over the past 7.5 years I have been able to do some traveling. There are some people who have traveled way more than I; but I have been to, (in my opinion) several countries within this last 7.5 years. I have had the privilege to go to Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Costa Rica (twice), Nicaragua, Nepal, India, Guatemala, and Canada, Jordan, Israel, Thailand (very short time), S. Korea (very short time), and of course, the U.S.A.

Anyways, as time goes on, I will attempt to be putting up more and more stuff on this blog. Enjoy what I have so far!!!

The Traveler

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Ohana Gathering

Every Thursday evening we have what we call The Ohana Gathering. This is a time where the entire campus comes together for a time of worship, and then there is usually a message that follows.
Every Thursday is also open to the public, so anyone who would like to come and listen may do so.
Because I was running the technology aspect of things during the community development school, I was also asked to help run the live-streaming for our Thursday night meetings. During my time as an IT person on the campus, I discovered that I am interested and am ok at working with technology. The IT people there are trying to recruit me to work with them.

No comments: