Welcome to the homepage of the traveler!!

Over the past 7.5 years I have been able to do some traveling. There are some people who have traveled way more than I; but I have been to, (in my opinion) several countries within this last 7.5 years. I have had the privilege to go to Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Costa Rica (twice), Nicaragua, Nepal, India, Guatemala, and Canada, Jordan, Israel, Thailand (very short time), S. Korea (very short time), and of course, the U.S.A.

Anyways, as time goes on, I will attempt to be putting up more and more stuff on this blog. Enjoy what I have so far!!!

The Traveler

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Now and Then

After spending about 3 1/2 months working with the Community Development school and helping run IT, I am back in Colorado.
I am planning on being here for about a month, re-connecting with people and raising more monthly financial support. My plan is to meet with people, and speak in my church. I also plan to visit friends and family in Wyoming.
I will arrive in Montana around the 3rd week of May and resume my department leader- ship position in housekeeping.
Several opportunities have been presented to me that I am seeking God about. I have been asked to work with the tech. department in Kona, and staff the CD schools in Nepal and England.
Thank you all for your continued prayers and financial support over the years. You are truly a blessing to me.

No comments: