Welcome to the homepage of the traveler!!

Over the past 7.5 years I have been able to do some traveling. There are some people who have traveled way more than I; but I have been to, (in my opinion) several countries within this last 7.5 years. I have had the privilege to go to Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Costa Rica (twice), Nicaragua, Nepal, India, Guatemala, and Canada, Jordan, Israel, Thailand (very short time), S. Korea (very short time), and of course, the U.S.A.

Anyways, as time goes on, I will attempt to be putting up more and more stuff on this blog. Enjoy what I have so far!!!

The Traveler

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Israel (1 week)

For the last week I was in Jordan, I decided to take a quick trip over to Israel.  While I was there I stayed at a great hostel and explored so much of the Old City of Jerusalem, and the Galilee area.  I waked all around the old city, up to Mount of Olives, through the city of David, went through part of Hezikiah's tunnel, went up through the Canaanite tunnel.  Went to the Israeli museum.  When I was at the museum I saw the Shrine of the Book, where they have on display replicas and original portions of the Bible, and other works. So incredible. I was there for only a week, but it was well worth it. :)  Below are pictures of my time in Israel.  Enjoy!





























No comments: