Welcome to the homepage of the traveler!!

Over the past 7.5 years I have been able to do some traveling. There are some people who have traveled way more than I; but I have been to, (in my opinion) several countries within this last 7.5 years. I have had the privilege to go to Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Costa Rica (twice), Nicaragua, Nepal, India, Guatemala, and Canada, Jordan, Israel, Thailand (very short time), S. Korea (very short time), and of course, the U.S.A.

Anyways, as time goes on, I will attempt to be putting up more and more stuff on this blog. Enjoy what I have so far!!!

The Traveler

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Rquest...

  As I mentioned earlier, I am planning on leading a team of 2 students to the 10/40 window, for at lease 3 months, and I may be staying another 3 months to help staff the Community Development school.
With that said I need to raise at least $5,000. This includes the plane ticket, ground fees (translator, transportation, room and board, etc.) and other misc. living expenses. I discovered that the place we are going is quite expensive. If I stay.. which I am about 70% sure I am, then that would be an extra $750 at least.
So, with that said, I would like ask you if you would consider becoming a partner with me financially. I am planning on leaving right around June 23 so in about 2 months. If you would like to give towards this trip then feel free. I will give more info on how to give at the end of this news letter. If you would like more details about my trip, call me, and I can try to answer some.

No comments: