Welcome to the homepage of the traveler!!

Over the past 7.5 years I have been able to do some traveling. There are some people who have traveled way more than I; but I have been to, (in my opinion) several countries within this last 7.5 years. I have had the privilege to go to Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Costa Rica (twice), Nicaragua, Nepal, India, Guatemala, and Canada, Jordan, Israel, Thailand (very short time), S. Korea (very short time), and of course, the U.S.A.

Anyways, as time goes on, I will attempt to be putting up more and more stuff on this blog. Enjoy what I have so far!!!

The Traveler

Saturday, November 5, 2011

An Exciting Change!!

On a more personal note, a few weeks ago, I was talking with a friend of mine; and explaining how I was thinking about moving off base.  He had the same idea, so we looked at a few options.  As we were walking through one of the houses we really felt like this was to be the place for us, but we wanted more housemates, so in short I asked one of my friends if he would be willing to move in, and he said he would be only if there was a fourth, and during the time, my other friend said the same thing.  So we ended up with four housemates.
I think it is a wonderful thing to live off base and actually live in the community I am wanting to work in. 

1 comment:

The Faithful Homeschool said...

Praise God, so exciting in both these posts you have! We are praying for a home of our own and we know in our Spirit that when the time (and place) comes it will all be perfectly orchestrated! I had thought of doing an assessment down there but when we were looking at getting called out of the community it was hard. So amazing to see God put that mission on your heart... real-life application. We pray you have great success and see the community develop in wonderful ways that will glorify the Lord!